9.10.2006

Internet Explorer craziness

Holy smokies, I just looked at this page in IE on my powerbook and it looks totally bonkers. I messed with the template a little bit but I don't really know CSS, so maybe that wasn't a good idea. Can anybody for whom this page looks too bizarre to read leave me a comment letting me know? I might just go back to a default template or something. Ughs.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Looks good in firefox

joebeone said...

IE on the Mac is no longer being developed and IE is notorious for not obeying standard conventions. I would advise people that read your blog to not use IE, especially on a Mac.

ripley said...

heyaa

glad to hear you made it! knock'em dead, out there. or, er, wow'em with your genteel sophistication, not sure how you are planning to play it.

-Larisa

Kendra said...

looks fine in IE here at work!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, could anyone who has trouble reading it know that you had asked them this question???

Everyone should use firefox anyway.

I miss you twinny