
Jerry and Nancy and my adorable house
Originally uploaded by t-dawg.
Blogosphere, meet my new house. I've never lived somewhere this adorable and nice before--it's a fully furnished bungalow that is mine, all mine! Its best features are a fancy new stove and fridge, and a trap door basement that's carpeted, furnished, and just BEGGING for you to come visit it. I also have a huge yard, a table for outside eating, a BBQ, a skee ball machine, and a jacuzzi bathtub. Seriously.
I finally have enough storage to allow me to shop constantly at Costco. Anchorage has two Costco (but no Trader Joe's!!). Costco is so far the cheapest and best place in town for produce, as long as you don't mind having 15 bananas, 4 pounds of grapes, and a me-sized bag of potatoes.
4 comments:
BobbyG is so going to come up, that is, unless it's really hard to get there, and if it is, then he'll have a web visit.
Your house is SOOO adorable! I love it! I wish I lived across the street to look at it all the time - and come over like I used to!
I love it! how much does it cost - $5 a month?
oh yeah, it is so super cheap. i am not poor at all. :P
Post a Comment