On Monday, a few co-clerks and I went to see the Upright Citizens Brigade touring company do an improv show at the University of Alaska, Anchorage. They were performing long form improv--different from most of the other improv shows I've seen, which have been in the short form/ comedy sports kinda style. They were great!
Last night, I ran my fourth Tuesday Night Race. It was on the Chester Creek Trail around Anchorage's East High School. It was definitely the most treacherous course I've run so far... lots of hills and roots and leaves and mud... we were at one point running unavoidably through an ankle deep swamp! My shoes are no longer white.
Race results are here. Apologies to all those who tried to discover my nerdy alias by looking at last week's results... they misspelled my name!! Look at this week's. Nobody has guessed it yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment